Saturday, November 15, 2008

Free Domains

Well some of you will dislike this and some will think it is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Well some people have made some major bucks using these kind of domains. Well anyway most people know that people give out free subdomains all the time. Well these sub domains are much better and you can reap many benefits. I'm going to tell you something also, you can refer people to this site and every time some one signs up under you, you get $ .10 . Which isn't much but instead of donating money to me I ask you a small favor. Go make some money for yourself by sitting at home all day and pretty much doing nothing. So click on the banner and sign up for a free domain. I mean look how much money i made last month and I have been in the website industry for only 4 months. Can you imagine how much you could make.



CO.CC:Free Domain

1 comment:

Friend said...

Hello,

Muhammad Afandi here, I need help!

Please contact me at afandi2@gmail.com